Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Uhhh...Anyone else confused already also?!

So, I've dabbled in Romans before, apparently. I have many things underlined from past readings of various sections, so you would THINK I have some idea of what is going on. Uhmmmm...I was SO just kidding. Just got finished reading the first two chapters and my head is spinning. Wowzah!

All I can say is that I am SO happy that we are all reading this together. Here's to a season of new challenges! (And lots of questions.) :)

4 comments:

Kaarin said...

So, okay, I'm commenting on my own post. But, I had this thought - I get Paul's introduction to Romans and after that get all confused.

So, if Paul was Jerry Maguire I would be all like, "Paul, You lost me at hello. You lost me at hello."

DressesInDC said...

I love that you commented on your own post AND quoted Jerry Maguire all in one. I heart Kaarin.

Papillon said...

Ha ha ha! Paul is like one of those magic paintings that you have to look at cross-eyed to see the full three-dimensional picture. We'll have you unconfused and cross-eyed in no time! Promise! :)

Lisa said...

Ha Ha Kaarin you are too funny! I can totally relate. I think he lost me at hello as well. Let's be confused together!! =)

Lanre, does that mean when we finally meet paul, we'd be cross-eyed?