Monday, May 07, 2007

"Reunited and it feels so good..."

What a fun night of good food, good friends, and great laughter! We all enjoyed catching up with Lanre and hearing her Abuja adventures. It's good to have you back girl! We also had a great time sharing funny stories and learning new talents! ;-) We were sad to say goodbye to Nita who will be heading back to Indonesia June 5 but are so glad that she was able to be a part of the group this semester. Here are a couple pics of last night from Nita's camera.

Lisa, why are you hiding?


What is up with my ridiculous side swoop of the hair? Feeling totally 80's apparently.
And Lisa is hiding again!

Looking forward to this summer. We will meet on Tuesdays instead of Mondays and will trek through the book of James together!

6 comments:

Daphne said...

These pictures are so great! It's nice to have Lanre back!! ...But what is Carmel doing in the 2nd shot?

Papillon said...

These are great pictures! It was so good to hang out again-- I really have missed you guys!

Lisa said...

what? who is hiding? You can totally see me! =)
I had a blast on sunday. Thanks for hosting the party, Kristen!

Shania said...

thanks for hosting the party, kristen! it was a blast! i'm glad i got home in time to partake in the laughter and good girl time!!!

Laura K. said...

:( I'm so sad I couldn't make it. And Lanre was there. Oh school work. :( I'm looking forward to seeing you guys soon. Jess and I wanna host a BBQ at our place this summer. Keep your ears peeled for that invite. It may mean a trek on the metro out to VA.

Hortencia said...

It was nice to meet you all,
have a blessing week and see yo all on Tuesday

God Bless